We love to use poems when teaching number formation because it helps my students visualize how to write the number and they always remember the fun rhymes! These posters and poems help teach your students how to write the numbers 0-10. You can hang the posters in your classroom and use the one-page sheet as a reference in their math folders or sent home for extra practice.
More about this resource
♥ Number Formation Posters
- 13 full size posters (8.5″ x 11″) for numbers 0-10
- Option to print two to a page for smaller posters
- Posters in color and black & white
- Two starting options for the number 5
- Editable posters to type your own rhymes (you must open in Adobe Reader to edit)
♥ Number Poem Reference Sheets
- 4 ready to print reference sheets for you to choose from
- 2 editable sheets to add your own poems (you must open in Adobe Reader to edit)
♥ Number Formation Task Cards
- Quarter page formation cards to use as extra practice
- Color and black and white
- Editable cards to type your own rhymes (you must open in Adobe Reader to edit)
You MUST open the documents in Adobe Reader to edit. Type the rhyme you need directly into the document. Save your work when you are done so you don’t need to type it again!
Print and send this home to families or share online only through a secure platform (like Seesaw or Google classroom).
Make learning numbers fun with these rhymes to teach the correct number formation. Print them out and back them on cute paper to match your room decor. Hang them in your classroom as a reference all year long!
♥ Why teachers love these!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I have used your number poems for years and years!! They are THE BEST! Thank you so much!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This year I’ve laminated these for each kinder kiddo and used this with playdoh or dry erase marker for practice!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “These are so creative and fun! Thank you so much!!”
♥ FIND MORE NUMBER FORMATION PRACTICE ♥
Check out the Number Sense Printables Practice to find even more engaging number writing practice to use all year long!